Would you like to be part of the Wynnstay Team?
Wynnstay Group plc is a leading, successful and profitable business experiencing rapid growth, employing in excess of 1,000 employees, and offering a wide range of career opportunities across our core business divisions.
Primarily a community based employer, we provide a diverse mix of careers ranging from commercial sales positions to specialist and technical opportunities for enthusiastic individuals who can join our existing dedicated teams and help drive the business forward.
As a Company, we strive to provide our valued customers with a quality service and expert advice. In order to meet these ambitions, we promote staff development initiatives and provide access to structured training opportunities, while supporting various vocational and professional qualifications.
If you have an interest in our business and are keen to work for a leader in the agricultural UK industry and an expanding successful employer, we would welcome your application.
The rewards? Wynnstay Group offer a competitive package to include competitive basic salary, company profit related pay, a child care voucher scheme, a pension & life assurance scheme, and company share incentives (after qualifying period).
On this page, you will find information on all opportunities currently available within the Group, detailing principle requisites of each role together with a useful link for submitting your application online.
Scroll down to view current vacancies.
Can't see the role you are looking for?
Submit your CV to be added to our database, and we will contact you if a suitable position arises.
Please submit your application in either a Microsoft word document or PDF.
Location: Full time, based in Llansantffraid
Your main responsibilities as a Recruitment & Training Co-ordinator will include:
- Delivering an efficient recruitment service
- Responsibility for adverts and advertising mediums
- Monitoring and organising the selection process
- Pre-employment checking and On-Boarding
- Developing an application tracking system
- Working with the management team to implement a strategic approach to recruitment, learning and development
- Producing an annual programme of training and induction events
- Maintaining accurate training records
- Maintenance of all relevant HR databases
The successful candidate will:
- Be a hard-working, inspirational, progressive and results-driven individual with the ability to organise and manage a varied workload
- Have attention to detail and the ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Be able to work closely within a team whilst also working under own initiative
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday, 30th October 2020 at 4:30 pm.
Location: Full time, based in Sarn
Your main responsibilities as an Agricultural Trader will Include:
- Being a motivated and hardworking individual seeking a career in agriculture
- Working in retail sales environment
- Being able to utilise specialist agriculture knowledge
- Identifying and maximising sales opportunities through high levels of customer service and knowledge of the products
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional knowledge of agriculture
- Be commercially aware, ambitious, and committed to seeking out opportunities to grow our business
- Preferably hold an SQP qualification, although we will look to provide training for the right candidate
- Be an efficient accurate worker, with a positive hand on attitude, taking on a wide range of tasks and challenges
- Be able to cope with a physically demanding role involving a substantial amount of manual handling
Have essential IT Skills
Wynnstay offer a competitive package to include basic salary, company profit-related pay, staff discount across our product range, auto-enrolment pension, life assurance and company share incentives (after a qualifying period).
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday 6th November 2020 at 4.30pm